Senior Tour Site Captain
Opportunity: The MGA has three (3) Senior Tour Site Captain positions available.
Job Function: Conduct & oversee on-site MGA Senior Tour events.
Reports To: Senior Tour Coordinator
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform tasks in an organized, efficient, and timely manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Patience and good problem-solving skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Experience using USGA Tournament Management program a plus
- Ability to learn and use job-related programs
- Knowledge of The Rules of Golf & The Rules of Handicapping preferred
- Previous golf knowledge/experience strongly recommended
- Travel to and from each Senior Tour event
- Work with Senior Tour Coordinator
- Attend events, register players, and support players when needed
- Communicate with Senior Tour Coordinator regarding last-minute withdrawals/entries and day-of-event questions
- Enter scores and compute results using USGA Tournament Management program
- Perform other duties as apparent or assigned
Compensation: $155 per event or $20/hr if an event is cancelled and site captain works a portion of the
event. Mileage, food & beverages, and in some cases, lodging, will be reimbursed.
Hours: Hours will vary, with some early morning and late evening hours required. A few
overnight stays during tournament season may be needed, which will include some travel.
Time Commitment: 8-12 events, approximately 8 hours each. Events are held on weekdays, May-September.
Deadline: All are open until filled; if you are interested, apply now.
Questions? Contact Joel Comstock, Regional Affairs Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or (952) 345-3968
To Apply: Complete the form, click here.