MGA Women's Senior Amateur Four-Ball Championship
Registration Deadline: May 25, 2020
last year's News Stories
- Monday, June 8 - shotgun beginning at 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 9 - tee times will begin at 8:00 a.m.
- NOTE: Pairings will be made available once registration has closed.
- The Championship flight and Flights will play 36-holes of four-ball stroke play (one 18-hole round each day).
- Championship Tees: TBD
- Flight Tees: TBD
- Please contact the golf shop to schedule a tee time.
- Golf Shop number: 218.543.4900
- Range balls will be provided. The practice range will be open one-hour before the first tee time.
- A food banquet will be held after the first day of play.
$220 per team (walking)
$280 per team (riding)
All players may use a cart, if desired, at their own expense. Due to the possible availability of carts, carts should be reserved at the time of entry. Online registration will require the advance payment of the cart fee in order to reserve one. If a cart is not reserved at the time of entry, carts will be on a first-come, first-served basis.