Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does my Youth on Course Membership last?
- What are the age restrictions for Youth on Course?
- Are there any restrictions for using a Youth on Course membership card?
- Do I have to take a curriculum?
- What do I do with my membership number?
- When will I get my membership number and membership card?
- Can I use my membership in a different state?
- Do you pay for range balls or a cart?
What are the age restrictions for Youth on Course?
Youth are eligible for Youth on Course Memberships when they turn 6 years old. The membership is valid until their 19th birthday.
Are there any restrictions for using a Youth on Course membership card?
You can play golf using your Youth on Course membership card as many times as you like – there is no limit, however, you can not use the card to play tournaments, competitions, or organized camps. Please check the course map for YOC availability at participating facilities. Courses will ask you for your membership card at check-in.
Do I have to take a curriculum?
Yes. After joining for the first time you will need to complete the online curriculum to activate your membership number. You will get the link via email to the online curriculum after joining, and it takes about 15 minutes to complete.
What do I do with my membership number?
Having an active membership number means that you paid for the year and are able to use your membership. Your number can also be used to establish a handicap to use to track progress and compete in tournaments.
When will I get my membership number and membership card?
After you signup, you will receive an email with your number and a link to complete the online curriculum. If you already have a handicap number from another club be sure to sign up with that number to avoid being assigned a new one. For your membership card, it will take 2-3 weeks to get a membership card.