World Handicap System (WHS)
- Minimum number of scores needed to establish a Handicap Index is 54 holes
- A handicap that is portable worldwide
- Average-based calculation of the best-8-of-last-20-scores
- Playing Conditions Calculation
- Daily handicap revisions when a score is posted
- Maximum hole score is Net Double Bogey
- Maximum handicap limit is 54.0, regardless of gender
- Exceptional Score Reduction on all scores, not just tournament scores
- And more!
5 Things to Know About the World Handicap System
World Handicap Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for more information from the USGA on the World Handicap System.